Potato pancakes are an easy and tasty recipe to enjoy with the family, ideal to accompany grilled meats, chicken or fish. You can also serve this vegetarian delight as a starter or appetizer at your next get-together. Learn with Jeviko.com how to cook potatoes in a different and delicious way.
- 2 units of Potatoes
- 1 unit of white onion
- 1 unit of Egg
- 4 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 1 pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 4 dessertspoonfuls of Mustard
- To prepare the potato pancakes the first thing to do is to prepare all the ingredients, remember that these pancakes will be fried so you need oil for frying.
- Wash and peel the potatoes and with the grater, grate all the potatoes.
- Then mix the grated potatoes with the egg, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To prepare the potato pancakes, add the flour to the mixture and stir to integrate all the ingredients until a homogeneous dough is formed.
- To finish, in a frying pan with abundant boiling oil, fry portions of the mixture trying to keep them flat, remove them when they are well browned.
- Serve the potato pancakes accompanied with mustard or the sauce of your choice, I recommend you try with: