A delicious, creamy, no-bake dessert that is super easy to make. It contains cream cheese and blueberry pie filling.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup 35% cream
- 2 tbsp. confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 can (540 mL) blueberry pie filling
- 1 block (250 g) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups crumbs
- In a small bowl, combine crumbs and melted butter; set aside 1/2 cup of this mixture and press the rest into the bottom of an 11×7-inch baking dish. Refrigerate.
- Beat cream cheese with confectioners’ sugar and milk until smooth in a bowl. Spread over cooled crust in the baking dish. Then spread blueberry filling on top. Refrigerate while whipping cream.
- Whip cream to stiff peaks with sugar and vanilla. Spread over blueberry filling. Sprinkle with remaining crumb topping, previously reserved. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Cut into squares.