No-bake Banana Split Cake is a revolution to satisfying your craving for banana split cakes. Honestly, most people love to have the no-bake version because it is easy and taste so satisfyingly sweet with the creamy texture of banana and filling. And the crunchy filling over the stop is a cherry on top like we all love.
So why wait? Let us give you step-by-step instructions on making a No-bake banana split cake at home without any fuss. Cheers!
No-Bake Banana Split Cake: The recipe
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Freezing Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
• 1 2/3 cups Graham Cracker crumbs or 12 to 14 sheets of Graham Cracker or
• ½ cup + 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
• 4 tbsp Granulated Sugar
• 3 to 4 Firm Banana, ¼ inch thick slices
• 1 ½ cup Crushed Pineapple
• ½ cup Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
• 1 cup Cream cheese, softened at room temperature
• 1 cup whipping cream or Cool whip, thawed
• 1 cup Instant Vanilla pudding
• ½ cup Confectionary Sugar
• 4 tbsp Condensed Milk
• 1 1/3 cups milk, cold
• 2 Firm Banana, ¼ inch thick slices
• ¼ cup Pecan, chopped
• ¼ cup Graham Cracker crumbs
• 1 cup Maraschino cherry, drained and drained on kitchen towel
• If you are using graham crackers, then start making crumbs. You can either crush them using a blender or by putting them in the zip-lock bag then crushing them with a rolling pin or back of the pan.
• Then, mix graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and butter in a mixing bowl until you get a sand-like texture.
• Take a 7 by 11 inches casserole dish and pour the crumbs into it.
• With the help of a flat bottom cup or back of the spoon, press the crumbs into an even base.
• Refrigerate the crust while we prepare the filling.
• Take a large mixing bowl, add butter to it, and creamy it with the help of a stand mixer or handheld electric whisking machine.
• Add softened cream cheese and sugar, whisk to combine.
• Add whipping cream or thawed cool whip, Instant Vanilla pudding, condensed milk, and confectionary sugar to the cream cheese mixture and whisk until combined.
• Gradually add milk to fold to form soft peaks and thick creamy batter.
• Now, take the cooled crust out.
• Start building the split cake by placing ½ of the sliced bananas over the crust.
• Now cover them with 1/3 of the cream filling and flatten it out with the help of the back of a spoon.
• Then, a layer of crushed pineapples. Do not push them into the filling; just spread them evenly.
• Cover the pineapples with 1/3 of the cream filling and flatten it out.
• Finally, add the final layer of remaining sliced bananas and the remaining cream filling.
• Top the cake with sliced banana, crushed graham crackers, chopped Pecan, and Maraschino cherry.
• Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate the cake for at least 3 hours overnight.
• Serve the No-bake Banana Split Cake cold and enjoy!