A delicious cheesecake with a good banana taste, an easy and original recipe!
- 250 g fresh cheese (Philadelphia type)
- 150 g Speculo cookies
- 100 g sugar
- 80 g semi-thick cream
- 40 g Butter
- 15 g Flour
- 3 Bananas
- 1 egg
- Juice of lemon
- Liquid vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and butter a cake tin.
- Crush the cookies into crumbs and pour them into a bowl. Add the butter and 50 g of sugar.
- Place the mixture in the bottom of the pan and press down well. Put in the oven for 5 minutes and place in a cool place.
- In another bowl, mix the cream cheese, the cream, and 50 g of sugar until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Mash a banana and add it to the mixture. Add a little lemon juice, vanilla and whisk the mixture until it is smooth. Add the egg and mix again.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 10 minutes at 200°C. Then lower the temperature to 90°C and bake for 30 minutes.
- Leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour. For presentation, peel and slice two bananas and place them on top of the cheesecake.