Make these crispy potato wedges blend spices – a delicious side dish with any meal.
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp ground mustard
- ¼ tsp powdered garlic, if desired
- 3 large baked potatoes
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Combine salt, sugar, paprika, mustard, and garlic powder in a small bowl or measuring cup.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Flip the halves over, cut sides down, and slice each one lengthwise into 4 slices. Place potato slices skin side down in a 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23 cm) baking pan.
- Spray potatoes with cooking spray (no flour) until lightly coated. Sprinkle with salt mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender when inserted with a fork. Cooking time will vary depending on the size and type of potatoes used.
- SHOULD YOU AVOID GLUTEN? Always read the labels to make sure every ingredient in the recipe is gluten-free. Products and ingredient sources may change.