Garlic Parmesan Roasted Shrimp is a simple yet quick way to enjoy a delicious dish. If you are looking for a dish to feed a large crown, then this is the dish you should make. Made with shrimps, Italian seasoning, garlic, and parmesan cheese, it is both tasteful and healthy.
Can you use frozen shrimp for this recipe?
Although I recommend using fresh shrimps but you can also use frozen shrimps. However, there are a few things you will have to keep in mind. Firstly, make sure the shrimps are deveined. Secondly, you will have to thaw them thoroughly. The best way to do so is by placing it in the refrigerator overnight. Thirdly, make sure you get rid of excess moisture in the shrimps; otherwise, the dish will become soggy and won’t be very fun to eat.
What to serve with garlic parmesan roasted shrimp?
Garlic parmesan roasted shrimp go well with several side dishes. Here are a few ideas on what to serve with this dish:
- Rice: serve this shrimp dish with vegetable fried rice or garlic rice. The combination is both tasteful and filling.
- Roasted vegetables: shrimps go very well with roasted vegetables like broccoli or asparagus. You can try this dish with your favourite vegetables. Either roast them or steam them and enjoy.
- Salad: you can pair it with apple salad, macaroni salad or a creamy potato salad. It goes well with fresh garden salad or Greek salad as well.
- -Mashed potato: serve these shrimp with fluffy mashed potatoes.
How to store garlic parmesan roasted shrimp?
Place the leftover roasted shrimps in an air-tight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days. You can reheat them by placing them in the microwave and enjoy!
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Shrimp– The Recipe
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Marination time: 2 hours
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Total time: 2 hours and 13 minutes
- 2 lbs. fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ cup Parmesan, freshly grated
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Wash the shrimps, peel them and remove the vein. Using a kitchen towel, pat them dry and set them aside.
- In a large bowl, add olive oil, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, red chilli flakes, lemon juice, black pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Add the shrimps to this mixture and mix well so that the spices coat the shrimps. Place them in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Once the marination time is up, take the shrimps out of the refrigerator. Add freshly grated parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Place the shrimps in a parchment-lined baking tray. Place the baking tray in a preheated oven for about 8 to 10 minutes at 400-degree for until the shrimps turn pink.
- Once done, garnish them with freshly chopped parsley and serve.